Simms Dry Creek Z Hip Pack, New for 2015
The New Simms Dry Creek Z Hip Pack is a fully waterproof, fully submersible waist pack that will store all you days worth gear while on the water. March your can’t-get-wet gear into saturated riverscapes and fear no drip thanks to the lightweight, water-bucking achievements of Simms’ Dry Creek Z Hip Pack. Powered by TPU-coated fabrics, waterproof/airtight TIZIP zippers, and brick-wall radio frequency welds, this hip-oriented all-star features angler-driven considerations such as stretch-mesh storage pockets, exterior lash points, and built-in easy-access tool storage. Minimalist, streamlined design elements include a roll-up strap retainer that nixes line catchers on all excess adjustment straps. And comfortable, haul-all kinetics come in the form of a no-sweat cushioned waistband with breathable, water-resistant foam.
- Fully waterproof welded constuction with submerisible TIZIP® zipper to give you full access ot your gear
- Interior stretch mesh storage pockets, exterior lash points and built-in easy-access tool storag
- Fully cushioned waist band with breathable, water-resistant foam
- Bomber 840 D TPU fabric is highly resistant to abrasion and punctures
- Roll-up strap retainer reduces line catchers on all excess adjustment straps
- Fabric Tech: Waterproof 840 D TPU coated fabric
- Approx Weight: 24 oz
- Capacity: 8 L, 488.19 cu. in.
- Dimensions: 13” x 8” x 5.5”
- Sizes: One Size
Free Shipping in the U.S.