Simms Dry Creek Z Duffel, New for 2015
The Simms Dry Creek Z Duffel may be the best large waterproof/submersible duffel on the market. Whatever your travels entail, Simms’ Dry Creek Z Duffel provides judicious solutions for gear that needs to get there. Radio-frequency welds bond fabrics at their surface, creating rugged seams that maintain integrity through nuclear conditions, while waterproof TZIP zippers deliver the ultimate in airtight, stay-dry stowage. Available in two sizes—medium and large—these bags have ample capacity for weekend to weeklong fishing missions. Additional features include a comfy shoulder strap and ergonomic handle, adjustable cinch straps for compression and secure storage, and advantageous Hypalon strap attachment points for lashing extras to the exterior. If you are traveling by airline going for a trip of a lifetime, this will be the #1 duffel to store all your gear.
- Fully waterproof welded constuction with submerisible TIZIP® zipper to give you full access to your gear
- Interior stretch mesh storage pockets, exterior lash points for built-in travel convenience
- Bomber 840 D TPU Fabric is highly resistant to abrasion and punctures
- Carry handles are fitted to function as backpack straps
- Fabric Tech: Waterproof TPU coated fabrics
- Approx Weight: 52 oz
- Capacity: 85 L, 5187.02 cu. in.
- Dimensions: 27” x 17” x 13”
- Sizes: One Size
- Color:Dk. Gunmetal
Free Shipping in the U.S.