Orvis Gale Force Chest Pack
The Orvis Gale Force Chest Pack features a unique hip pack/chest pack/sling style that delivers the angler an easy accessible storage pack that is fully waterproof while on the water. Gale Force packs are designed to handle the worst weather, a dunk in the river, or a trip overboard. Unique polyurethane-coated nylon fabric is heat/RF welded and combined with water-resistant, noncorrosive YKK zippers to produce the Gale Force line of packs and bags. All bags are highly weather resistant and very durable, ideal for use where exposure to water is inevitable—such as every time you go fishing. The perfect fly-fishing chest pack for foul weather. One large compartment with interior organization for ample storage and organization of your gear.
- Perforated foam and ergonomically shaped neck pad ensures comfort and breathability.
- Two sizes of adjustable girth straps and one adjustable neck strap with pad create the perfect fit.
- Thick foam-padded back panel with built-in channels for air ventilation.
- Durable Zinger attachment patches with magnets underneath to catch tools.
- Velcro patch on top panel for foam fly-patch attachment.
- Front weather-resistant zip pocket
- Forceps grab tabs on front panel
- Carry handle with comfortable rubber grip.
- 11"H x 7"L x 4½" D; 346 cu in.
- Weighs 10.4 ounces.