Orvis Hydros SL III Fly Reel (5-6wt), New for 2016
The All New Hydros SL Fly Reel, featuring a lightweight bar-stock aluminum machined frame and spool, fully sealed drag, and best-in-class line pickup per revolution, buttery-smooth startup inertia and a narrower spool that reduces line stacking. The New Orvis Hydros SL will be one of the best reels of the price in durability, drag, and weight. From Trout to the Saltwater Flats, the New Orvis Hydros SL II will match any fishing application and have the stopping power for the larger species in our waters.
The Orvis Hydros SL II will be the perfect match for any 5-6wt fly rod used for trout to bass fishing. At 5.9 oz, this reel will balance any of today's lighter weight fly rods.
- Super-Large Arbor for quick retrieval rates: Up to 12% increase in line retrieve from previous Hydros Model
- Sealed Drag- clutch bearing fully sealed inside drag mechanism
- Nearly 3X stronger drag with zero start-up inertia
- Narrow Spool for less line stacking
- Improved tolerances for smooth operation
- Increased backing capacity
- Color: Black Nickel
- Size: III (5-6wt)
- Weight: 5.9oz
- Diameter: 3 7/8"
- Capacity: 20-lb &
- Capacity: 20-lb & WF6: 125yards